Retired psychiatric Nurse. I have always had a fascination with what makes us 'tick'. I trained with the London School of Astrology and the Mayo School of Astrology in the 1980s and have around 25 years experience as a consultant Astrologer.
For the past 5 years I have had a growing interest in and appreciation of the Tarot cards. I discovered Liz Greene and Juliet Sharman-Burke's 'Mythic Tarot' cards and I am continually astonished at how much insight and understanding a reading with these cards can give.
Every human being is unique, different from everyone else in hundreds of ways, but there are also hundreds of ways that we are all the same. This is true both physically and psychologically. We all experience our lives in unique ways, yet there are fundamental life experiences that we all share. We all experience love and desire, represented by Cups in the Tarot and the need to be creative represented by Fire. We will all experience conflict represented by Swords and the need to sustain ourselves in the material world, represented by Pentacles in the Minor Arcana of the Tarot cards. The major themes/archetypes in our lives are represented by the 22 Major Arcana of the Tarot cards.
The job of the Tarot card reader is to learn and understand the cards underlying meaning and through the pattern they are laid down in, recognise and interpret the underlying themes and directions that the person is currently experiencing in his/her life The selected Tarot cards will always reveal the answer to a question, exactly how this happens is mysterious, however, the modern study of quantum physics may provide us with some understanding of how this is possible. We now know that everything that exists is at it's most basic level energy in the form of particles and waves and that how this energy manifests is influenced by the 'observer' and the observer’s intention and expectation. It is also now known that every particle of energy is connected and that the separateness that we experience from everyone and everything is in fact an illusion created in our brains to make it possible for us to function in our world. I believe that at this quantum level we, the ‘observer’ choose the Cards we need.
The Tarot cards, set out in a spread are like a mirror on our lives – focusing our thoughts and feelings on the questions in our minds and hearts. They reveal the details of our lives and also the major important events and turning points and they give us a glimpse into likely future trends and advice for change.
Tarot Consultant’s Code Of Ethics
- I am a Tarot Reader but this does not suggest that I am a Psychic or Medium. Neither am I Telepathic.
- All Readings are completely confidential and I will never share them with a third-party.
- Contrary to popular belief, Tarot Reading does not predict the exact future but rather is based on the Probable Outcome of Events.
- This Probable Outcome is influenced by the current behaviour and attitude of not just you, but also those involved in the specific issue.
- A Tarot Reading is not absolute and is subject to Interpretation. As a Tarot Reader, I will offer my opinion and advice, but will not interfere with the Free Will of the individual. Any decisions made by you as a result of a Tarot Reading are your sole responsibility.
- My Readings are Constructive and not Destructive. I give Readings to inform and empower the individual.
- I will be honest in what I see and will not give false hopes or empty promises in order to keep you happy.
- A Reading works two-ways. Therefore I will ask questions during a Reading. This helps me to get more information from the Cards. This results in greater depth and insight from the Reading.
- I will be compassionate and sensitive to your feelings and will not judge or condemn.
A Tarot Reading will take up to one hour.
Usually this involves a pre-conversation and the reading of two Tarot Spreads.
The Fee for a Tarot Reading is £15.I prefer to be paid in cash
To make an appointment:-
Telephone - 01208 812011 or 07733272148
Come and see me at Chapel Farm.